My son is good at math, but he is not quick at his multiplication and division facts. The rest of the math he will learn in school will build upon using these facts. He needs to be able to do them quickly, accurately, and consistently.
So I created another division math game so we could practice these essential skills in a FUN way!
This cool math games is a fun way for kids in 2nd-6th grade to practice and review key division facts that they will build on the rest of their lives. The free printable math game is an fun, easy to play game for 2-4 players.
Just print in color (or grayscale), on cardstock and follow the included directions. You will also need player pieces, we just used Knight Playmobil characters, but Legos, buttons, erasers, etc. all work great too.
- The board game is 2 sheets of paper taped together.
- Playing cards are also included.
My kids particularly enjoyed drawing dragon cards that they had to "defeat' with their sword cards!
Fun Activities for Elementary Age Kids
- Squirt Gun Painting for Kids
- Make a Lava Lamp
- Summer Soaker Balls Activity for Kids
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards
- FREE Writing Prompts (TONS!)
- Zoo Scavenger Hunts
- Minion Contractions Game
- Super Heroes Read (book logs)
Download Knight Division Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!