Engage your toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten child’s fine motor skills with this super simple, low prep, and free printable pom pom activity sheets. Your transportation loving child will strengthen their pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination as they place pom poms on a car, truck, airplane, and rocket. This fine motor skill activity is the perfect way to strengthen those hand muscles and engage your child in playful learning. These transportation vehicles activity sheets work on color matching too!
Pom Pom Activity Sheets
Most kids love colorful, fun to play with pompom balls! These free pom pom activity sheets are a fun way for kids to work on color recognition, strengthening fine motor skills, matching colors, pincher grasp, and more while having fun with a truck themed activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
Free Printable Pom Pom Sheets
Pom Pom Printables
The Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity works on fine motor skills including strengthening the pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination. These are skills that will benefit your child as they begin to write. A strong pincher grasp will allow them to hold a pencil correctly and form letters accurately. Strong hand-eye coordination skills will benefit spacing and hand movement control.
Your kiddo is going to have a lot of fun filling in the transportation vehicles and working on fine motor skills.
Free printable pom pom mats
Print the Pom Pom Matching Template. Set out a stack of pompoms and invite your child to place the pom poms on each of the dots on the transportation vehicles.
- You can use Dot Markers instead of pom poms if you like.
- You can use tongs to pick up the pom poms and place them. This will add to the difficulty level.
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to add to your weekly theme? You will love these resources:
- Free Transportation Playdough Mats this hands on activity is great for strengthening fine motor skills and learning new vocabulary
- Transportation Tracing Worksheet – practice handwriting with a fun vehicle theme!
- Blends Transportation Word Family Sliders are such a fun way to encourage and improve reading
- Construction Tracing Letter Strips are a low prep activity to practice making ABCs
- Check out these FREE preschool transportation theme printables! They’re packed full of fun math and literacy learning activities for preschoolers.
- Your little crafters are going to love these preschool transportation crafts! They’ll find cars, planes, trains, rockets, and more.
- Dump Truck Counting to 20 activity is a great way to practice counting
- Construction Phonics Game with so many options
- Transportation Worksheets – practice a variety of math and literacy skills with this free printable pack
Transportation Books for Kids
Download Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity
Before you download your Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity printable, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.