Engage your toddler, preschool, pre k, and kindergarten child’s fine motor skills with this super simple, low prep, and free printable pom pom activity sheets. Your transportation loving child will strengthen their pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination as they place pom poms on a car, truck, airplane, and rocket. This fine motor skill activity is the perfect way to strengthen those hand muscles and engage your child in playful learning. These transportation vehicles activity sheets work on color matching too!
Pom Pom Activity Sheets
Most kids love colorful, fun to play with pompom balls! These free pom pom activity sheets are a fun way for kids to work on color recognition, strengthening fine motor skills, matching colors, pincher grasp, and more while having fun with a truck themed activity for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergartners.
Free Printable Pom Pom Sheets
Pom Pom Printables
The Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity works on fine motor skills including strengthening the pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination. These are skills that will benefit your child as they begin to write. A strong pincher grasp will allow them to hold a pencil correctly and form letters accurately. Strong hand-eye coordination skills will benefit spacing and hand movement control.
Your kiddo is going to have a lot of fun filling in the transportation vehicles and working on fine motor skills.
Free printable pom pom mats
Print the Pom Pom Matching Template. Set out a stack of pompoms and invite your child to place the pom poms on each of the dots on the transportation vehicles.
- You can use Dot Markers instead of pom poms if you like.
- You can use tongs to pick up the pom poms and place them. This will add to the difficulty level.
Looking for more fun, free transportation printables to help kids learn a variety of skills with a fun transporation theme? You will love these transportation free printables:
- Construction Worksheets – looking for another huge pack with tons of activities to help teach your kindergartner? You will love this huge construction theme!
- Dump Truck Counting Mat – Count to 20 activity that uses foil or playdough as a hands on manipulative.
- Pool Noodle Airplane Craft
- Help kid spractice a variety of skills with this HUGE pack of Transportation Worksheets
- Transportation Kindergarten Word Families Sliders – help kids improve reading skills with this fun transportation themed learning activity
- Tools matching upper and lowercase letters game printable activity
- Free printable preschool worksheets tracing letters – practice handwriting while tracing letters with this fun transportation theme printable
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables to practice a variety of math and literacy skills with a no prep activity for early learners.
- Transportation Playdough Mats – Kids will have fun recreating vehicles while strengthening hands using play dough.
- School Bus Alphabet Matching – practice matter upper and lowerase letters with a fun back to school theme.
- Check out these transportation activities for preschool
- Transportation Pom Pom Activity Sheets – work on one to one correspondence with this fun hands-on transportation activity
- Make some artwork as you try this silly painting with cars activity for kids
- Practicing counting to 100 with this number train printable
- Don’t miss these fun-to-read Transportation Books for Kids
- Airplane cvc words worksheets to complete with do a dot markers
- Crazy Roads Kindergarten Sight Words Game or the pre-k sight words version or first grade sight words games edition
- Practice sight words with this fun, Train themed sightwordgame
Transportation Books for Kids
Download Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity
Before you download your Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity printable, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.