Engage your preschooler’s fine motor skills with this super simple, low prep activity. Your transportation loving child will strengthen their pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination as they place pom poms on a car, truck, airplane, and rocket. This fine motor skill activity is the perfect way to strengthen those hand muscles and engage your child in playful learning. This activity is great for preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten children.
More Transportation Activities
- Transportation Worksheets
- Learning Letters with Cars
- Count to 100 Number Trains
- Alphabet Train
- Rainbow Painting with Cars
- Free Transportation Sliders
- Sight Word Game Drag Racing
Transportation Pre K Worksheets
The Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity works on fine motor skills including strengthening the pincher grasp and hand-eye coordination. These are skills that will benefit your child as they begin to write. A strong pincher grasp will allow them to hold a pencil correctly and form letters accurately. Strong hand-eye coordination skills will benefit spacing and hand movement control.
Your pre-k kiddo is going to have a lot of fun filling in the transportation vehicles and working on fine motor skills.
Pom Pom Template Printable
- Transportation Pom Pom Matching Template
- Pom Poms
- Download the FREE Transportation Pom Pom Matching Template
- Layout the pom poms next to the template
- Invite your child to place the pom poms on each of the dots on the transportation vehicles.
- You can use Dot Markers instead of pom poms if you like.
- You can use tongs to pick up the pom poms and place them. This will add to the difficulty level.
Transportation Books for Kids
Download Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity
Before you download your Transportation Pom Pom Matching Activity printable, you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.