Kids will love practicing their numbers and following directions with these fun color by number preschool worksheets, kindergarten, and 1st grade.
We like to fill our December with fun activities. My kids were super excited to get to do some fun math with these color by math worksheets.
Christmas Color by Number
This is such a fun way to practice numbers, addition and subtraction during the month of December. Here is what you’ll find:
- Toddler – 2+ toddler color by number sheets
- Preschool – 4 preschool color by number sheets
- Kindergarten / 1st grade – 3 addition & subtraction Christmas worksheets
More Christmas Worksheets for Kids
- Polar Express Worksheets (PreK-3rd grade)
- Gingerbread Pirates Worksheets (PreK – 2nd grade)
- Christmas Coloring Pages
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages
- Snowman Worksheets (PreK – 2nd grade)
- Christmas Stationary (printable)
- Craft & Pray Around the World
Download Christmas Color by Math
Download FREE Printable Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share please share a link to this post, not the file)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
These Christmas Color by Number Worksheets are free for email subscribers! Just sign-up below to receive these worksheets, our FREE Newsletters, and access to a growing number of subscriber only freebies!
When you enter your email above you will immediately be sent a confirmation email. Just open the email and click to “confirm” your subscription. You will then be redirected to my secret subscriber freebies page. Then just click on the text link under the picture of the printable you’d like to download and it will open as a PDF in Goole Drive. Need help downloading, see help downloading from google docs.
The link to all my subscriber freebies will be at the bottom of each and every email you get from 123 Homeschool 4 Me. [There are lots of other freebies….and more coming soon!] Thanks for subscribing, I hope you enjoy all the ideas to make learning FUN!