Let’s talk yummy noodle recipes… There’s so many kinds, a ton of way to make them and even more ways to enjoy them. It’s never ending and that’s a good thing for us, right?! Plus, noodle recipes are usually the best kinds of simple dinners to put together on a busy day too, or even for a big crowd of friends and family. We found some of the absolute BEST noodle recipes out there to have them all in one spot for you to pick and choose from – enjoy!
Yummy Noodle Recipes
Pasta is such a comfort food for many. Plus there are so many delicious ways to make pasta recipes. Perhaps that is because noodles are staples in many countries from China to Italy. So whether you are looking for a comfort dish, delicious yummy noodle recipes, or simply looking for a yummy dinner your kids will like – take a peak at these mouth watering noodles recipes.
We weren’t kidding in saying that noodle recipes are some of the easiest – this Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup takes FIVE minutes of your busy day to make and it’s a crowd pleaser for sure!
These Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Noodles have such a delicious flavor – it makes a great side dish or entree for a busy night.
Love trying different type of cuisines? Then this Asian Noodle Soup is for you!
Something different and delicious that even the kids will love – Tofu and Edamame Pad Thai! So fun to make, too.
The addition of asparagus to this Sweet Sesame Soba Noodle Salad makes it the perfect side dish – you will love this!
This Zucchini Noodle Salad with Tomatoes would be delicious as an entree along with some grilled chicken! The kids will love it too so it’s a win, win!
Have some extra veggies in your fridge? Try out this Asian Beef Noodle Bowl as a way to use some things up. Plus, look how delicious it is!
If you’ve never tried making a kugel recipe, now is the time – it’s basically a casserole made with egg or potato noodles. This Noodle Kugel is a delicious one, and traditional at that.
Easy noodle recipes
15 minutes is all you need to make this delicious Creamy Tomato and Sausage Fettuccine! It looks so incredible and it’s definitely going to become a family favorite.
You know the kids will love this one – there’s nothing like a big bowl of these creamy and tasty Homemade Hamburger Helper Beef Noodles!
Looking for something light and healthy but still extremely tasty? Try this Grilled Chicken Cauliflower Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles recipe – it’s the perfect substitute for a traditional alfredo sauce, minus the calories! Yum!
The lemongrass chicken may be the highlight of this recipe, but check out how amazing the noodles look in this Vietnamese Lemongrass Chicken Noodle Bowl look!
All of the flavors in this Sour Cream Noodle Bake are too perfect together – no one could resist a second bowl of this!
The secret to this amazing Garlic Butter Meatballs with Lemon Zucchini Noodle dish, if you ask us, is the sriracha sauce! Check out how tasty it looks!
There’s nothing better than realizing that a dish that looks SO delicious is gluten free, right?! Anyone and everyone can enjoy this Mongolian Beef Noodle Bowl. It’s so different and it’s always fun to try something new!
Looking for a new and simple but delicious lunch to enjoy on your break? A big bowl of this Asian Noodle Salad with Chicken will do the trick!
Easy Pasta Recipes
Even the kids will love to try this Tuna Noodle Casserole, and it’ll be great to have leftovers of in the fridge!
We LOVE trying out new recipes and culinary delights from around the world. It’s so exciting to find new, delicious recipes like this Japanese Zucchini Noodle Salad and wait until you check out the delicious Miso dressing to make along with it.
Here’s another light and delicious recipe – there’s nothing like a bowl of these Sauteed Zucchini Noodles with Lemon and Thyme to feel full but not like you’ve eaten too heavy!
Sometimes you just really need a big bowl of your favorite comfort food, right? Next time that happens, try out this Chicken Noodle Casserole – it looks incredible!
With a versatile lo mein recipe, the dinner possibilities are endless! Check out how simple-to-make this Super Easy Lo Mein recipe is, yum!
Now who doesn’t love mac and cheese? Everyone does, right? I mean, I’d sure hope so! 😉 Here’s an incredibly cheesy and oh-so-tasty Baked Bacon Mac and Cheese recipe that you have got to make.
We love 30-minute-meals around here and we know you must, too! Here’s the most delicious one yet – your whole family will just love this 30-Minute Rice Noodle Chicken Stir Fry!
Have you ever tried making a meal with butternut squash? Here’s a great one to try – this Butternut Squash Pasta Carbonara will be on repeat once your family tries it out!
This stir-fry recipe is vegan so it’s friendly for just about everyone. Consider this Quick and Easy Vegan Noodle Stir Fry for dinner this week!
Sometimes you just have to go back to the basics… luckily you can do so and still have a delicious meal! These Buttered Egg Noodles are simple but pack a flavorful, buttery punch and would be a perfect side dish for dinner.
Want to spice up your Taco Tuesday meal? You’re in luck! This Taco Noodle Bake is cheesy, tasty and filling – the perfect trio!
What’s YOUR go-to noodle recipe? We love trying new ones out – they are so versatile, after all!
- Blueberry Breakfast Casserole is quick and easy to throw together
- Yummy Blueberry Muffins
- Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls that taste better than Cinnabon!
- Zucchini Coffee Cake with an amazing streusel topping
- Pumpkin Lava Cake is a special fall treat
- Easy Bread Machine English Muffin Recipe that is waaaaay better than storebought!
- Family favorite Easy Egg Casserole to throw together for company or holiday!
- Delicious Slow Cooker Blueberry Oatmeal
- Make Ahead French Toast Casserole – my father-in-law always says it tastes like great grandma’s bread pudding
- Breakfast Casserole with Croutons is super easy with just the right seasoning
- Disney themed Loaded Mashed Potato Waffles
- Easy Breakfast Pizza recipe
- Healthy and decadent Chocolate Blueberry Overnight Oats
- Easy Yeastless Bread Recipe
- Simple Meat Lasagna Recipe my great-aunt always made
- Loaded Easy Corn Chowder Recipe
- Family Favorite Homemade Taco Pizza
- General Tso Chicken Recipe – better than takeout!
- Delicious Thanksgiving Soup we make from leftover turkey
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Crockpot -a fall breakfast recipe that tastes like dessert
- Easy Pumpkin Chili recipe your family will crave
- Best Ever Tomato Soup (the secret ingredient is bacon!)
- Easy Green Chicken Soup Recipe is super quick and satisfying
- Sweet Chili Recipe is super easy to make and a yummy comfort food!
- Apple Soup Recipe for Fall – tastes like fall in a bowl!
- Pizza Quesadilla is a quick and easy lunch recipe
- Serious this Easy Gingerbread Recipe makes the best, softest Gingerbread man ever!
- Melt in your mouth sugar cookie recipes – my secret recipe
- My family loves these cookies with snickers
- Best Oriental Slaw recipe
- My Great-Grandma’s Orange Rolls Recipe
- Jazzed up Creamed Chicken over Biscuits
- You’ve got to try my copycat Dave’s gourmet butternut squash pasta sauce recipe
- My kid’s favorite – Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Fall favorite Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- See all of our favorite family recipes here