Kids will have fun practicing alphabet letters, color matching, and pincer grip with these super cute alphabet printables you complete with skittles, fruit loops, or M&Ms.
Learning with Snacks!
Here are some additional FREE, educational printables to help kids learn a variety of skills like color recognition, counting, one to one discrimination, habitats and more using common snacks!
- Rainbow Color Matching with Fruit Loops or Skittles
- Animal Cookies Count to 10
- Montessori Inspired Animal Cookie Matching Activity
- Fruit Loops Color Sorting Cards
- Fish Cracker Counting Cards
- Counting with Goldfish Cookies Activity
- Fruit Loops Ten Frame Cards
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
Kids will have fun practicing fine motor skills as they carefully place fruit loops, skittles, or M&Ms on the correct spot to complete these alphabet printables. There is a alphabet worksheet for each letter of the alphabet, from A-Z. Each mat includes a picture that starts with the featured letter to help kids work on beginning sounds too! In addition, the snack mats include both an uppercase and lowercase letter for students to build.
Other options for completing these mats include circle stickers, playdough, bingo markers, or coloring in the circles with crayons or markers.
These adorable fruit loop alphabet mats are available from our new site, Preschool Play and Learn!