This fun and FREE “C is for Cow” activity pack is a great way for kids to practice beginning sounds, letter recognition, and more while having fun with cow-themed activity pages preschool and kindergarten kiddos.
For additional cow-themed activities…
- Start out by taking a peak at our fun C is for Cow Unit for young learners
- Take a peak at our Farm Worksheets for more cow practice
- This paper plate cow craft for kids is super easy and as cute as can be! Add it to your farm-themed activities or your Letter Cc lessons.
- 12 amusing cow books for preschool! Fill your book basket with these animal books for preschool and kindergarten readers.
- Finally, kids will have fun looking for cows in this Free I Spy on the Farm Printable
C is for Cow
Preparing the Activities
This C is for Cow preschool printable pack is really easy to prepare. Just print the pages, and you’re ready to go!
If you’d like to make these pages reusable, slip them in a dry erase pouch and have kids use a marker to complete them. Or, you can laminate them and let kids use dry erase markers. This is a great idea for the handwriting and letter maze pages.
How to Use This Activity
Encourage your young learners to work on literacy skills with these free preschool printables. Inside this cow-themed activity pack, you’ll find the following learning activities:
- What Begins with C? – Students will identify and color all of the images that begin with C.
- Handwriting practice – Kids will trace the letters C and c, and they’ll trace a complete sentence. This is a good time to point out that sentences begin with capital letters and end with a punctuation mark. It’s not necessary to drill this yet, but mentioning it will plant a seed for later learning.
- Letter hunt – Preschoolers will hunt for letters C and c among other letters of the alphabet that look similar – Q, G, O, etc. This activity will help little ones work on visual discrimination.
- Color-by-letter – Students will follow the code provided to color a mystery picture.
- Letter maze – Children will trace a path of Cc’s through the maze.
- Color and trace – Kids will read three sentences and search for C’s. Then, they’ll color pictures of cows.
- C is for cow – Preschoolers will read a sentence, and color the picture.
- Beginning sounds – Kids will trace some words and color images of things that begin with the letter C.
Looking for more fun ideas? Kids will love playing with and eating our amazing Edible Ice Cream Playdough Recipe. Or sneak in some learning about STEM with this easy-to-make Lego Zip Line activity. Finally, create something beautiful with these Simple Flower Suncatchers.
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Alphabet Bingo Dauber Worksheets
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages
- free alphabet printables for toddlers
- Alphabet Book Printable – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Alphabet Mazes to practice ABCs
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets
- Super Cute Printable Alphabet Hats
- Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages (posters)
- free printable alphabet worksheets
- Alphabet worksheets
- Super cute, printable alphabet crafts
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Download C is for Cow Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!