Practice makes perfect!
That is so true when it comes to helping Toddler, Preschool, and Kindergarten age children learn their alphabet. It takes lots of practice.
This is a fun, seasonal alphabet practice that kids will love because they made it into their very own Valentine Alphabet Book.
There are lots of ways you can use this Alphabet Book:
- Stack 1/2 pages and staple to make an Alpahbet Book form A to Z
- Laminate 1/2 pages and use with dry erase markers for a reusable activity
- Cover the heart dot-to-do spaces with conversation hearts for some tactile learning
- Color in the heart spots
- Include a drawing on the back of pages that starts with the alphabet page to the right
More Valentines Day Activities
- Red Hot Valentines Day Slime
- Valentines Alphabet Game (free printable)
- 12 Valentines Day Crafts for Kids
- Valentines Day Coloring Pages (free printable)
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe (our favorite!)
Download Valentines Day Alphabet Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!