Even homeschool children benefit from seeing things on the wall! So instead of buying yet another supply, I made my own. I highly suggest printing on cardstock and laminating for durability.
- Alphabet Color & Trace Pages
- Cool Math Games
- Alphabet Wall Cards & Flashcards
- Learn to spell your name & address printable
- Alphabet Unit Idea Page
- DIY Chocolate Play doh
- Edible Finger-paint
- Printable Number Mats
- Velcro Craft Sticks – Logic Fun for Preschoolers with FREE Printable Idea Book
- Number Trains – Skip Counting Activity
- See all of our 2000+ page of free math worksheets
FREE Hundreds Chart
There are 3 choices for the Crayon 100s wall chart. I found my son referenced the 100s chart frequently while he was in Kindergarten and figuring out counting that high.
I couldn’t use these fun Crayon graphics and not do something with color! So I made a Crayon Colors Chart. There are TONS of other uses for it other than hanging it on your wall!
- Cut crayons apart and use them to label colors around your house
- Go on a color scavenger hunt
- Cut into a 9, 12, or 20 piece puzzle
- And so many more!
Download Hundreds Chart
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!