This huge pack of five senses free printables is such a fun way to learn about not only the 5 senses, but to sneak in some math and literacy skills for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students too. These themed worksheets make learning about sight, sound, taste, smell, and touch fun! Print the five senses activities for preschool printables and you are ready to make learning fun.
5 senses printables
This five senses free printables pack contains over 70 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing the five senses; see, smell, hear, taste and touch. This 5 senses printable is perfect for teaching toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students about 5 senses for kids!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love using these five senses kindergarten free printables with kids of all ages for a fun weekly sense theme! Use this as extra practice, weekly theme, summer learning, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Five senses activities for preschool printables
Five senses free printables
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
five senses cut and paste worksheets
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
five senses kindergarten free printables
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the senses and paste them in alphabetical order
- Five Senses Book –Write a sentence or two about each sense.
Human Body Activities
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- Teach kids about human cells for kids with hands on activities, free printable reader, human cell worksheets, and more!
- Human Body Printables makes a printable book that teaches students all about their heart, brain, muscles, cells, skin, bones, lungs, stomach, intestines, and bladder
- 4 EPIC Skeletal System Project ideas for kids – using things like pasta, life saver gummies, lego, and more you can learn about the human body in a fun memorable way
- Free Skeletal System Worksheets for Kids – everything you need to teach kids about their bodies!
- Kids will love learning about the ear with this model of ear for school project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- Kids will be amazed by these eye science experiments
- Huge pack of 5 Senses Worksheets to explore the senses and sneak in some math and literacy activities too
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- Free 5 Senses Coloring Pages
- See all of our hands-on ideas to make learning about the human body for kids FUN and more creative printable science experiments for all ages
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on battery experiments
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon experiment that explores density
- Easy Candy Water Displacement Experiment
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Easy Rubber Band Car
- Paint Stick Solar System Project Ideas
- Simple Bernoille Ping Pong Ball experiment
- Fun-to-Make Lego Balloon Car Project
- Popsicle Stick Catapult STEM Project for Kids
- EPIC Exploding Snowman Science Experiment for Winter
- Melting Christmas Science Experiments
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure experiments
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines for kids projects you will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering why do leaves change color for kids
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- Amazing POP rocks experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System for Kindergarten (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun electricity experiment projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Experiment Worksheets
- 4 Fun Skeletal System Project Ideas
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this food coloring flower experiment worksheet
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Robot Printable worksheets for preschool and kindergartners
- EPIC Life-size Human Body Project w/ free printables!
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Experiment for Kids
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Lego Electricity Science Experiments
- Marshmallow Shooters STEM Activity
- Find LOTS more EASY Printable Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
Free printable five senses worksheets
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.