This huge pack of five senses free printables is such a fun way to learn about not only the 5 senses, but to sneak in some math and literacy skills for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students too. These themed worksheets make learning about sight, sound, taste, smell, and touch fun! Download the five senses activities for preschool printables and you are ready to make learning fun.
Five senses free printables
This five senses free printables pack contains over 70 pages of fun math and literacy activities focusing the five senses; see, smell, hear, taste and touch. This 5 senses printable is perfect for teaching toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students about 5 senses for kids!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love using these five senses kindergarten free printables with kids of all ages for a fun weekly sense theme! Use this as extra practice, weekly theme, summer learning, or supplement to your homeschool curriculum.
Five senses activities for preschool printables
5 senses printable
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lowercase and uppercase letters together. Can also be used to practice spelling beach-related words.
- Number Cards –Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the objects.
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
five senses kindergarten free printables
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Count and Clip Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pom pom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
five senses printable
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages –Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the senses and paste them in alphabetical order
- Five Senses Book –Write a sentence or two about each sense.
Human Body Activities for Kids
- Human Body free Playdough Mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- Teach kids about human cells for kids with hands on activities, free printable reader, human cell worksheets, and more!
- This Free Human Body Printables for Kindergarten bakes a printable book that teaches students all about their bodies
- 4 EPIC Skeletal System Project Ideas for kids – using things like pasta, life saver gummies, lego, and more you can learn about the human body in a fun memorable way
- Free Skeletal System Worksheets for Kids – everything you need to teach kids about their bodies!
- Kids will love learning about the ear with this Building a model of the ear
- Amazing 5 Senses Kindergarten Unit for kids to explore with hands on activities. or try this jelly bean taste test experiment.
- Grab this free printable 5 senses mini book to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Kids will be amazed by these eye science experiments
- Even more creative printable science experiments, units, and activities for kids for all ages
- Or see all of our fun, hands on ideas to make learning about the human body for kids FUN
You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- Exploding Watermelon science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- You will love this colorful Walking Water Experiment
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Experiment
- Kids will be amazes as you change dyed flowers experiment
- Wow your kids with this fun growing crystals for kids
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers Science Project
- Some of our other all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are pop rocks experiment
- Super cool science experiments with balloons and water.
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- kids will be amazed with this learn how to make a battery project
- Learn more about animals with these free printable my animal report forms
- Simple why do leaves change color in the fall science project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a volcano project
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Easy-to-Make Air Pressure Experiments
- Amazing, heat sensitive, color changing slime
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Science Experiment
- 100 Incredible Food Experiments for kids (arranged by type of science)
- This super cool DIY Zipline is made from Lego!
- Epic Life Size Human Body Project
Five senses pictures printables
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.