As I was planning our celebration of Dr. Seuss’ Birthday (March 2nd) – I found lots of AMAZING ideas. So I decided to do a post with just fun inspiration from all over the blog. Aren’t we blessed that so many CREATIVE Moms share with all of us on their blogs?!?!
Start of making some Green EGGS and HAM for your kid’s breakfast!! (My kids giggled all throughout breakfast!!)
Dr Seuss Activities
Looking for more fun DR Seuss printables and dr seuss activity ideas? Check out these resources!
- LOTS of fun Dr Seuss Activities for kids of all ages!
- Dr Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2 Handprint Craft
- Free Dr Seuss Worksheets Preschool
- Dr Seuss Oobleck Recipe
- Dr Seuss Truffula Tree Craft
- Truffula Trees Dr Seuss STEM Activities (The Lorax)
- Dr Seuss Craft Puffy Paint Leopard
- FREE Cat in the Hat Math for Kindergarten and Grade 1
- Fun Dr Seuss Preschool Activities
- Dr Seuss Preschool Red Fish Blue Fish Playdough Mats
You could actually HOP on POP like Obseussed did. (This blog has TONS of Dr. Seuss ideas!)
Make antonym feet activity (The Foot Book) like The First Grade Parade (she always comes up with such GREAT ideas!!)
Make one of the amazing cakes found at Seusstical Sweets (WOW; isn’t it AMAZING!!)
Why not do some fishing using gummy worms as bait like East Coast Mommy did? Maybe you’ll catch a red fish, blue fish =-)
Make your own Oobleck like Happy Birthday Author.
Have a special One Fish, Two Fish inspired lunch like Muffin Tin Mom
Or make an amazing cake like the Food Lab
Make your own Thing 1 and Thing 2 box like Crack of Dawn Crafts
Inspired? If you have a post on Dr. Seuss I missed please leave it for me in the comments section!! If you are still looking for more ideas check out this amazing Dr. Seuss Pinboard!