My kiddo was a big fan of Disney Juniors Doc McStuffins so when she was a preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kiddo. So for her birthday I threw here a super cute doc mcstuffins party. Come see fun ideas including a doc mcstuffins cake you can make yourself, fun doc mcstuffins party games, and cute decorations that are quick, easy, and SO FUN! This mcstuffins party was so much fun and super memorable for my little animal fan. If you are looking for a fun preschool birthday party theme – don’t miss these doc mcstuffins party ideas.
Doc McStuffins Party
This year’s party was super sweet, simple, and to the point because we were headed off to Disney World the day after the party (the kids had no idea; it was a surprise!). But the Doc McStuffins birthday party was so cute, I wanted to share it with you! We had fun doc mcstuffins birthday party games and of course a really pretty (and yummy) Doc McStuffins Cake. So come get inspirde to throw your toddlers, preschoolers and kindergartners a fun Mcstuffins party with these fun, clever doc mcstuffins birthday party ideas.
Doc McStuffins cake
Looking for a fun doc mcstuffins cake ideas? How cute is this pink, purple, and white doc mcstuffins cake. I made 2 layers of the largest circle cake I could find for the bottom and 3 layers of the smallest circle I could find for the top. Then I frosted them with my favorite buttercream frosting recipe and decorated it with homemade marshmallow fondant – making the stethoscope, lab coat, circles, band aid, and more.
Doc mcstuffins party decorations
Other than the typical party store table cloth and party wear, I added some hanging string with different size pink and purple circles form the ceiling. It was such a simple, cute backdrop for the party!
Doc mcstuffins party games
First off all as our doc mcstuffins birthday party games the kids all had a scavenger hunt to find all their doctor tools they would need. There are super cute free printable tools from Disney here.
Then the kids came into our family room with Doc’s office all set-up including:
- DIY Happy Birthday Eye chart
- McStuffins University Diploma
- Bear Anatomy Chart
- Patient Bands
- Big Book of Boo boos (from Disney here)
- and of course, patients!
The kids each picked a patient and gave them a checkup.
Doc mcstuffins birthday party games
For our last game we played pin the band aid on Lambie. I free handed this (super impressed with myself =) from a picture. The preschool kids loved sticking bandaids all over.
And if you are looking to make it a week, you can add these FREE Doc McStuffins Worksheets.
Make your child birthday (or half birthday) extra special with one of these:
- Free Printable Birthday Hats
- Let everyone give the birthday child a card with our free Printable Birthday Cards
- Ready to plan an epic birthday party your child will remember for a lifetime —> take a peak at our 20+ Birthday Party Ideas. From super hero, pirates, monsters inc, tinkerbell, pets, and more we have ideas for games, DIY decorations, cake decorating, and more! Looking for a fun way to practice counting and writing numbers; your child will love these Free birthday cake printable playdough mats
- 20+ Ways for How to Make a Birthday Special
Birthday Party Themes
- Despicable Me Party
- Dog Birthday Party
- Doc McStuffin Party
- Farm Birthday Party
- Fish Birthday Party
- Frozen Birthday Party
- Monsters Inc Party
- Pirate Party
- Princess Party
- Star Wars Birthday Party
- Science Party
- Tangled Birthday Party
- Tinker Bell Birthday Party
Looking for more great content? We have over 1 million free printable worksheets conveniently arranged by subject or grade: super cute Pre k Worksheets, fun kindergarten worksheets, free 1st grade worksheets, handy 2nd grade worksheets, printable 3rd grade worksheets, and 4th grade worksheets
- Help kids learn their ABCs and work on letter recognition with these super cute A to Z Worksheet pages
- Over 2000 pages of free alphabet printables to find exactly what you are looking for!
- Huge pack of solar system worksheets
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Simple machines for kids projects, lesson plans, printables, and more!
- FREE Maps for kids including printable world map for kids, continent maps, and country maps too
- Handy Sight Words Printable list plus lots of sight word games, activities, and worksheets too!
- Learn about other countries around the world with our free country coloring pages
- We also have reading list like this 1st grade reading books pdf to help you pick engaging books for kids!
- Celebrate the letter of the week with these adorable, Free Alphabet Hats
- Make learning fun with these free cut and paste worksheets
- Plus don’t miss this outrageously fun Human Body Project
- We have lots of themed worksheets like these super cute Frozen preschool worksheets
- Color, Read and Learn your letters with this printable alphabet book pdf for each letter A to Z
- Make science FUN for kids of all ages with over 100 Food Experiments to try
- Teach kids to tell time with this huge pack of printable time puzzles
Plus don’t miss these popular posts from our sister sites:
- Shaped Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets
- Lots of cute, themed Free Kindergarten Worksheets
- Bingo Dauber Printables
- Printable Lowercase letter alphabet crafts
- Printable Uppercase alphabet Letter Crafts
- Cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Letter Recognition Worksheets with do a do markers
- Lots of free ABC Printables for preschoolers
- Free Playdough Mats to work on shapes, numbers, colors, alphabet letters, and more!
- Uppercase Letter Tracing with animal alphabet mats
- Free Color Worksheets
- Simple, free alphabet worksheets