If you are a homeschool family, teacher or mom, you know how important being organized is, right? Here are some fabulous homeschool organization suggestions to get you started. Whether you are looking for homeschool organization hacks to simplify your needs or homeschool organization ideas to declutter your space – hopefully these home school ideas will inspire you to get organized!
Are you getting ready for a new homeschool year going back to school? Perhaps are on Christmas break and it’s time to fix some things that just aren’t working right. Or maybe you just finished your school year and you are getting a head-start and organizing for the new year. Whatever the reason for homeschool organization, it can be hard to organzie all the books, supplies, toys, manipulatives, craft supplies, and what-not that come with homeschooling! We have lots of clever homeschool organization hacks and creative homeschool ideas to get you organized and loving your homeschool space!
Homeschool Organization Hacks
Let the kids make their own pencil holders to add some personal touches to the school room.
Organize your weekly papers into folders and unit papers in big, labeled clear plastic bins. Small clear plastic holders works well to keep flash cards, manipulatives and small stationery in. Use this file folder system that keeps special papers organized right through the schooling years.
Homeschool Organization Ideas
Add lockers to your homeschool room for extra storage and it gives the room a “school” feel.
Slider tubs under a table or in cubbies makes a room look more organized too. Make your own seat sacks for each child’s chair, to keep everyday items in reach.
Color coding your homeschool room not only brings a pop of color to the room, but it helps to keep things organized too
Are these ideas helpful? Which one is your favorite hack? Get organized!
Home School Ideas
- Should I Homeschool my child – 5 potentional homeschool pitfalls
- 25 Reasons why I LOVE Homeschooling
- How to choose the right free printable homeschool curriculum
- How does homeschooling work – how we homeschool in only 15 hours a week
- Homeschool Socialization – is it really a problem?
- How to Homeschool for FREE with free homeschool printables
- Why Homeschool – a peak at why we homeschool
- Take a peak at our Homeschool Room
- Homeschool Organization – meet our workbox system
- Homeschool Curriculum – what we choose to use each year
- Get your homeschool started right with these homeschool ideas
- Homeschool attendance sheet and other forms to help you keep organized!
- Free Printable School Memory Book
Free Homeschool Worksheets
We are here to help! We have over 1 milliion free worksheets, games, and activities for students of all ages. Click on the links below!
- Homeschool Preschool
- Homeschool Kindergarten
- Homeschool 1st grade
- Homeschool 2nd grade
- Homeschool 3rd grade
- Homeschool 4th grade
- Homeschool 5th grade
- Homeschool 6th grade