These piano practice charts are great for helping kids of all ages record the time they are practicing piano.
Use with 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, 6th grade, and more.
Also work for practicing other musical instruments too.
Just print and cut the page in half to have 2 charts for recording piano practice. There are 5 different styles to choose from.
Our favorite is the music one where kids hole punch a note for each 10 minutes they practice until they complete the melody. Then students can play the piece which they will recognize as a common song like Old MacDonald.
- FREE Intro to Music Book for kids
- Outdoor Chalk Piano
- FREE Music Note Chart
- 15 Musical Instrument Crafts
- PVC Xylophone
- FREE Music Note Flashcards
Download Free Piano Practice Sheets
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please purchase a classroom licensed version from my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!