If you are looking for a simple, fun way to incorporate Presidents Day into your school day, here is a really fun, free printable activity.]
This is great for Kindergarten-6th grade students.
Presidents Day Create A WordHelp kids practice spelling in this hands on activity!
Just print the pages, cut out the spelling tiles, and have kids try to come up with as many words as they can using the letter tiles.
Note: Older children will not need the spelling tile manipulatives.
- Abraham Lincoln Craft for Elementary Kids
- Presidents Day Tricorn Hats
- Abraham Lincoln Craft for Preschool & Kindergarten
- Presidents Day Coloring Pages
- Presidents Day Mini Unit (free printable worksheets)
Download Create A Word Presidents Day
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!