After we did a fun parachute review game, we dove into our lesson on how Jesus was rejected in Nazareth from Luke 4:16-30.
Sunday School Salvation Craft
Each child got 1 1/2 feet of Flat Suede Leather Cord and one Pony Beads each of black, red, white, blue, green, and yellow.
- Put one side of the cord through the yellow bead and bring the ends to touch evenly
- Now put both sides of the cord through a green pony bead
- Now take the left cord and add a red bead; add a blue bead to the right cord
- Put the cord back together and pull the white bead through them both and then pull the cords through the green bead and back to the top
- Finally put the yellow pony bead through both sides of the cord and tie a knot at the very end of the cord to make a cross necklace
HINT: Have kids make two so they can give one of the Wordless Crosses to a friend as a way to teach them about Jesus.
If you are doing this craft with younger kids, consider using glue dots to hold the white bead between the red and blue one so kids don't have to loop the cord.
6 More Clever Ideas for Wordless Book Crafts & Activities
- Flannel Wordless Book
- Wordless Book Printables
- Jesus Loves Me with a Bag of Skittles
- Teaching Kids the Gospel with Cut Outs
- Lego Wordless Book
- Wordless Book Poem for Preschoolers
Download Wordless Book Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!