Here are several clever way to help kids not only learn about salvation but to share their faith with their friends. These are creative Wordless Book inspired activities and wordless book craft are perfect for Sunday School Lessons. Use the salvation bracelet craft and salvation bracelet printable with preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th graders too. Plus, don’t miss the pdf download with the free printable salvation bracelet cards.
Wordless Book Craft
After we did a fun parachute review game, we dove into our lesson on how Jesus was rejected in Nazareth from Luke 4:16-30. Along with this lesson, we talked about Salvation and made a cute wordless book craft. These super cute, and easy-to-make wordless book crafts make a fun Bible craft for kids to learn how to share their faith with their friends. THey can make a cute salvation craft to give to their friend along with the salvation bracelet printable to teach others about Jesus adn what he did for us on the cross! This is a great wordless book project for preschoolers, kindegartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students.
Free printable salvation bracelet cards
These are like the salvation bracelets, except kids can wear them as a necklace. Our sunday school kids liked the necklaces better than the bracelets. Give each child 1 and 1/2 feet of Flat Suede Leather Cord and one Pony Beads each of black, red, white, blue, green, and yellow.
- Put one side of the cord through the yellow bead and bring the ends to touch evenly
- Now put both sides of the cord through a green pony bead
- Now take the left cord and add a red bead; add a blue bead to the right cord
- Put the cord back together and pull the white bead through them both and then pull the cords through the green bead and back to the top
- Finally put the yellow pony bead through both sides of the cord and tie a knot at the very end of the cord to make a cross necklace
Salvation bracelet printable
We gave each child a printable explaining the wordless book colors (download free below):
If you are doing this craft with younger kids, consider using glue dots to hold the white bead between the red and blue one so kids don’t have to loop the cord.
HINT: Have kids make two so they can give one of the Wordless Crosses to a friend as a way to teach them about Jesus.
6 More Clever Ideas for Wordless Book Crafts & Activities
- Flannel Wordless Book
- Wordless Book Printables
- Jesus Loves Me with a Bag of Skittles
- Teaching Kids the Gospel with Cut Outs
- Lego Wordless Book
- Wordless Book Poem for Preschoolers
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft & Lesson
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Parable of the lost sheep craft activities
- God protects us craft from the story of Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft (free printable template included)
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant Craft
- Lampstand Zechariah the Prophet Craft
- FUN Christmas Story Scavenger Hunt
- Jesus in the Temple Craft
- 12 Disciples Bible Crafts and Activities for Sunday School Lesson
- Wordless Book Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
- See all of our free Sunday School Lessons!
Wordless Book Printable
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!