If you are looking for a fun, simple way for kids to learn and practice their math, this free printable mini book is perfect!
This free printable, black and white book is quick and easy to make plus geared at kids in Kindergarten – 2nd grade.
Addition Mini BookThis simple to make mini book will help kids practice adding numbers from 0-12.
Not only will filling in the book help kids practice and learn their addition facts, but this easy to reference mini book will help kids practice and reference on the go.
To make each book all you need is to print one page in black and white.
Just watch the video below for a step-by-step assembly instruction – not tape or glue required.
How to Make & Use Math Mini Books
More Addition Practice for Kids
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Doggy Addition File Folder Game
- Flower Number Bonds Activity
- Hoppy Frog Math (basic addition 1-10)
- Kindergarten Mitten Match
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game
- Valentines Day Candy Box Math
Download Addition Mini Book
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!