Help kids practice recognizing alphabet letters with this fun, hands Printable Letter Recognition Game for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids.
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book with Writing Practice
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets
- Valentine Alphabet Book
- Phonics Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Playdough Play Mats A to Z
- Alphabet Dot to Dots
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Printable Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Alphabet Worksheets for Handwriting Practice
Letter Recognition Games
This free Printable Letter Recognition Game works with any piece of paper, but if you want a pretty black and white worksheet to print off, just grab it below.
This letter recognition activity is great for Preschool, Kindergarten, first grade, and even 2nd grade kids.
If you are playing with kindergarten, first, or 2nd graders try having one student be the lowercase letters and another the uppercase letters. This is great for improving letter differentiation. Finally, you can make it extra difficult by using letters like lowercase b and d together – since these letters are so tricky for many kids.
Note: Other ideas for playing are to have children write their names or key sight words.
Alphabet Books for Kids
Download Printable Letter Recognition Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!