Looking for fun Christmas Games to play with your kids? This fun, free printable Roll a Christmas Mr Potato Head is a fun Christmas Activity for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. Younger students will work on where body parts go and number recognition while older students can use the Mr potato head game to practice spelling words, math facts, and more! Download pdf file with free template below!
Mr Potato Head Game
Mr Potato Head free printable
Christmas Games for Kids
This Christmas Game is LOW PREP! Just print the template gameboard and pieces for each player in color. I suggest printing on cardstock for durability. Next, carefully use scissors to cut out the accessories such as silly Christmas hats, eyes, mouth, arms, feet, scarves, and more. Finally, grab a dice and you are ready to play.
To play just roll the dice and grab the part indicated by the dice. (just like Cooties) If you roll a double you can grab a 2nd item (arm or feet) or exchange a part you have.
The player who completes their Christmas Mr. Potato Head first.
Make it an Educational Christmas Game
- MATH – Answer a math flashcard correctly before you get to roll the dice
- SPELLING – Get a spelling word correct before you get to roll the dice
- GEOGRAPHY – Find the country and you get to roll the dice
- CHORE CHART – When a chore is completed you get to roll the dice or add a part
Looking for ideas for fun Christmas learning with free Christmas printables? Check out these fun resources:
- Fun Christmas Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Ornaments to trace and erase
- HUGE Pack of Christmas Worksheets for Preschool
- Christmas Science Experiments
- Stringing Lights Christmas Math Activities learning Patterns with playdough
- Free Christmas Tracing Sheets
- Find the Letter Free Christmas Worksheets
- Gingerbread Man Rhyme Puzzles
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Online Free
- Cute Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Free Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture Worksheets
- Christmas Dot to Dot
- Christmas Alphabet Game
Christmas Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun Christmas printables, Christmas Crafts, and Christmas activities to fill your holiday calendar? Check out these fun ideas!
- Free Christmas Bingo Printable
- Printable Christmas Pictionary
- This Puffy Gingerbread Paint smells AMAZING!
- FUN Rudolph Race Game for kids with balloons
- Christmas Crafts for Kids book with over 100 Christmas Activities, Crafts, and Recipes for families to enjoy together during the month of December.
- Easy-to-Make Puffy Snow Paint
- Printable Hat Preschool Christmas Crafts
- Precious Snowman Handprint Ornament
- Beautiful Melted Crayon Ornaments
- Printable Christmas Names Cards with jokes
- How to Make Salt Dough Christmas Ornaments
- Simple Paper Strip Christmas Tree Ornament
- Epic Grinch Themed Party
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- 100+ Christmas Crafts and Activities
- See all of our Christmas for kids crafts, activities, recipes, and printables here!
Free Christmas Worksheets
Looking for more huge Christmas Worksheets to make practicing math and literacy fun for kids? You will love these huge, free printable packs for December!
Mr Potato Head Games
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission including Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!