Looking for fun Christmas Games to play with your kids? This fun, free printable Roll a Christmas Potato Head is a fun game to play with the whole family. It can also be used as an educational game too – come see how!
Mr Potato Head Game
Christmas Games for Kids
Just print a gameboard and pieces for each player, cut out the acessories, grab a dice and you are ready to play.
Mr Potato Head Christmas
To play just roll the dice and grab the part indicated by the dice. (just like Cooties) If you roll a double you can grab a 2nd item (arm or feet) or exchange a part you have.
The player who completes their Christmas Mr. Potato Head first.
Potato Head Game
Make it an Educational Christmas Game
- MATH – Answer a math flashcard correctly before you get to roll the dice
- SPELLING – Get a spelling word correct before you get to roll the dice
- GEOGRAPHY – Find the country and you get to roll the dice
- CHORE CHART – When a chore is completed you get to roll the dice or add a part
See the game in action above!
- Winter Window Art
- 100 FREE Christmas Printables
- Chrsitmas Story Scavenger Hunt
- Rudolph Races
- Free Chrsitmas Tree Letter Find Worksheets
- Chrsitmas around teh World for Christmas
- Word Family Christmas Trees
- Stunning, Marbelized Crayon Christmas Ornaments
Download Roll a Christmas Mr. Potato Head
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!