Teach your child about early explorers like the Vikings or Christopher Columbus with these fun, FREE Early Explorers Worksheets perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade kids.
More FREE Preschool Worksheets
- Dinosaur Worksheets
- Make Way for Duckling Worksheets
- Solar System Printable Worksheets
- Snowman Worksheets
- Ancient Egypt Worksheets
- Monsters Inc Worksheets
- Spring Worksheets
- Rapunzel Worksheets for Kids
- Early Explorer Worksheets
Early Explorers Worksheets
In Kindergarten we are studying about early explorers for kids. We’ve made masks, shields, and the coolest Viking ship ever (at least I think so). My preschooler really enjoyed the hands on learning, but then wanted to do worksheets like big brother too. So I whipped up these FREE Early Explorers Worksheets.
Cut & Paste to figure out what items early explorers took with them on their journey. Introduce your preschooler to basic cardinal directions by cutting out the treasure chest and placing it to the N, S, E, or W of the explorer ship.
Practice colors by tracing the word with the correct color. Or print the sheet twice and make it a matching game! Improve fine motor skills with the prewriting page helping the explorer get to an item that represents them.
Practice letters by using a bingo marker (or color, circle, etc.) the letter S for ship. Trace the “V”s for Vikings.
Download FREE Early Explorer Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!