If you are looking for a fun books of the bible game to help kids learn the Books of the Bible, here is a free printable Books of the Bible Scramble activity. This Bible Game is perfect for at home or Sunday School Lessons with kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. Simply download pdf file with books of the bible printable and you are ready to play and learn.
Books of the Bible Scramble
As we teach our Sunday School class I’ve been working hard on teaching them the books of the Bible. They just need practice. And at this age, making it fun makes all the difference. So I came up with this free printable – Books of the Bible Scramble Game. This books of the bible game is a fun way for kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students to practice putting the books of the Old Testament and New Testmaent in order while having fun. This activity for learning the books of the bible is perfect for at home, in the classroom or in Sunday school too.
Books of the bible printable
Books of the bible game
Print off the books of the bible squares, ideally on cardstock for durability and cut out.
HINT: If you have a large class of 40-50 like we do, you will need several copies of the books of the Bible to have enough for each kid. I suggest printing each copy on a different color paper. Then you can make sure a group gets all the same color and you will know there are no duplicate books.
There are two game boards to choose from. I suggest the 9 square board for 1st and 2nd graders. You can use the 16 square board for 2nd & 3rd graders. You will need one game board per person or group. I suggest doing it in groups to strengthen team work, help kids create friendships, and to help those students who may still be struggling with the Books of the Bible.
Learning the books of the bible
Give each group a game board and the corresponding number (9 or 16) of books of the Bible. Each group is trying to put them in order from Genesis to Revelation, but they will have “gaps” in between them.
This game really makes sure kids can utilize their knowledge in a more “real world” application than just a list memorization.
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack, Books of the Bible bulletin board, and books of the Bible bookmark.
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- Hopscotch Books of the Bible Games
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Scripture Cards pdf
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Bible game for kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission f
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply