It’s finally spring and bees are starting to buzz! Using real life around us is a great way to help lessons make sense. This kindergarten graphing has a fun bee theme perfect for spring! This graphing activities for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first grade is such a fun spring math and pictorgraph activities for kidnergarten.
Graphing is an important concept for kids to learn because it can help us understand data better! When we graph information, it gives a visual aid to compare. Starting out with fun examples like this one can help kids understand the basic idea before moving on to more complex data comparisons!
Graphing Worksheets for Kindergarten
Once you have the worksheets printed out, cut out all the bee pictures on page two. Turn them over, grab some crayons, and your kindergartener is ready for their bee graphing game!
All they have to do is pick the picture squares one by one. Whatever picture gets turned over, they color in one square above that picture on the graph page. Continue doing this until one has all the squares filled!
Graphing activities for kindergarten
Laminating the picture squares will allow this to be used over and over! Your kindergartener or first grader can guess ahead of time which picture will fill up their row first. Or you could take a handful of the pictures to use and see what ones are randomly included, rather than just graphing to the first row completed.
Your preschooler will love this bee graphing activity. Turning a lesson into a game is a surefire way to get them excited and focused!
Bee Activities for Kids
- Bee Counting Game
- National Honey Bee Day Activities for August 17th
- B is for Bee Handprint art
- Sorting letters with curves and no curves Bee Activity for Preschoolers
- Bee Number 1-12 Worksheets
- Sorinting bees – Bee Printable Visual Discrimination
- Ten Frame Bee Math
- Bee Theme for Preschoolers
- Rhyming Match Beehive Jive
- Potato Stamped Bumble Bee Craft
- Beatitudes Bee Craft and activity
- Letter B Printable Weekly Theme for Preschoolers
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste
Pictograph activities for kindergarten
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- You may print as many copies as you ‘d like to use in your classroom, home, or public library.
- Please share by linking to this page. This product may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, 4sShared, Mediafire, email, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!