Help your kids dive into the exciting world of science with these 19 really FUN Edible Science Experiments perfect for kids of all ages.
Edible Science Experiments
What’s better than a fun science experiment?
Answer: An edible science experiment!
Kids of all ages are going to love these Edible Science Experiments for Kids!
Kids will be amazed as they try out these different edible science projects that explore a variety of scientific principles!
Edible Science Experiments for Kids
Edible Science Experiments you can Eat
Water beads are composed of a polymer that can absorb large amounts of water. A polymer is a very long molecule and can typically absorb many times their weight in water. After kids have watched the polymer “grow” in these Edible Water Beads they will have fun playing with and tasting this fun edible science experiment!
Kids will have fun learning about and recreating the different phases of the moon with this fun, hands-on and EDIBLE Oreo Moon Phases Activity with free printables!
In this Microwaving a Peeps Experiment kids will see firsthand what happens as the marshmallow warms the sugar softens and the air molecules arm which causes them to push against the edges puff up the Peeps.
Edible Science Projects
Got leftover candy? Try this easy Water Displacement Candy Science Experiment
Science for Kids
Looking for lots more fun, science experiments for kids? You’ve GOT to try some of these outrageously fun science experiments for kids! We have so many fun, creative and easy science experiments for elementary age children:
- 100 Amazing Food science experiments for kids – arranged by type of science
- Colorful Capillary action science experiment (also known as walking water)
- Amaze kids with these 12 Hands on Science experiments with batteries
- 24 Epic Solar system science projects to try this week
- Fun Water balloon science experiment that explores density
- 50 Fun Preschool science experiments the whole family will want to try
- Simple Galaxy science project
- Easy and Fun Dancing Raisins Experiment
- Learn about weather as you find how to make a weather vane
- Eye opening Eye science experiments
- Easy-to- make Air pressure science project
- Amazing POP rocks science experiment is one of our all-time favorite science experiments we like to do during the summer are
- Stunning Chromatography Flowers are so pretty you’ll forget it was as science project!
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – super easy and SO cool!
- 30 Simple machines science projects kids will want to try
- Easy, fascinating, and colorful project answering Why do Leaves Change Color Experiment
- Free Printable Animal Classifications for Kids Cootie Catchers
- 19 Edible science experiments – which delicious project will you try first?
- HUGE Free Solar System Unit (coloring pages, hands on science projects, worksheets, and more!)
- Pipe Cleaner Constellation Activity (As seen on Good Housekeeping!)
- Teach kids about conductivity with this fun squishy circuits projects
- Amazing, Heat Sensitive, Color Changing Slime
- Life Cycles for Kids (from penguin to sunflower and spider to turkey we have LOTS of life cycles to explore and learn about)
- EASY, Colorful Oil and Water Science Experiment
- Kids will be amazed as you change colors of white flowers with this Dying Flowers Science Experiment
- This super cool Lego Zipline is fun and simple to make
- Human Body Project
- Check out this super cool look INSIDE a Volcano Project
- Exploding Watermelon – science experiment that explores potential and kinetic energy with a big WOW moment!
- Memorable Life Size Skeletal system science project – includes free printable template
- Find LOTS more Easy Science Experiments for kids of all ages!
We have lots of other kids activities filled with ideas for every holiday and season of the year!
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including pre k worksheets, free printable worksheets for kindergarten, grade 1 worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets and free alphabet printables to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Planning your summer vacation? Don’t miss our tried and true disney world tips!