Here are a whole bunch of fun, hands on teeth crafts and teeth activities for kids during February’s Dental Health Month.
Did you know that February is Dental Health Month?
Well, in honor of that, I wanted to share lots of really fun, hands on ways for kids to play, interact and learn about their teeth and how to take care of them.
Get ready to start pinning up a storm because it’s Friday and time for our fun kids linky party. Come take a peak at last weeks features and then browse through dozens of new ideas this week.
Dental Health Month Crafts
- Free Teeth Nomenclature Cards from Pinay Homeschooler
- Preschool Teeth Activity from Teaching Mama
- Learning to Floss with DUPLO from Journey to Josie
- Simple Tooth Craft from Kiboomu
- Healthy Teeth Writing Prompt from Lesson Plan Diva
- How a Dentist Removes Cavity Demonstration from Meet Penny
- Toothy Experiments from Love PreK
- Dentist Chart for Play from Making Learning Fun
- Toothpaste Experiments from eHow
- Loose Tooth Subtraction from Heidi Songs
- Brushing Egg Carton Teeth from Teach Preschool
- Free Tooth Fairy Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
- Learning about our Teeth with Playdough from Our Turn to Learn
- Teeth Counting & Math Activities from PreK Pages
- A teethy snack by Moms by Heart
- Elephant Toothbrush Project from Tiny Rotten Peanuts
- Dental Health Dry Erase Activity from Hoyby Crafts
- Painting with Toothbrushes from Mom to 2 Posh Lil Divas
- Teeth Game from Serendipity from Jewels
- Lost Tooth Pillow Craft from DLTK-kids