This craft is super cute, and fun to make for kids from Preschool - 3rd grade.
It is a great craft for Bible lessons teaching kids about Noah's Ark.
Ark Craft for Kids
Using a white paper plate, color a rainbow with markers over the top half of the plate.
Covering the bottom half of the plate put a brown paper plate (shape into ark if you like) and glue on top of of the rainbow plate.
Affix animal stickers (we used these self sticking animal foam stickers)
And if you are looking for a really fun, catchy song to sing along with your lesson, I recommend this one:
Sunday School Lessons
- John the Baptist Prepares the Way for Jesus
- Jesus in the Temple as a Boy
- Jesus is > John the Baptist (Sandals Craft)
- Jesus' Baptism
- Jesus is Tempted
- 12 Disciples
- Jesus Drives out Evil Spirits into pigs
- Jesus and Nicodemus: Measuring God's Love (coming soon)
- Jesus Rejected in Nazareth: Wordless Book Cross Craft (coming soon)
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft (coming soon)
- Jesus Heals Officials Son from Capernaum
- Wordless Book Lesson