This year in Sunday School we started back at the beginning with the story of the creation of the world from Genesis 1:1-25.
This lesson and craft are perfect for kids from Preschool – 3rd grade in a variety of settings.
Creation Craft for Kids
This is a fun, simple craft that helps kids review what God made on the 7 days of creation.
- Free Template (below) printed on cardstock
- brads (to connect the cover with the day spinner
- crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Simple cut out the number circle and the days of creation cover circle.
- Cut out the little slice from the cover.
- Attach cover to numbers circle with a brad in the middle
More Bible Activities for Kids
- Nahum Prophet to Nineveh Craft (K-3rd)
- Prophet Ezekiel Pinwheel Craft (K-3rd)
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant
- Zechariah Lampstand Craft
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt (Luke 2)
- Jesus in the Temple as a Boy
- 12 Disciples
- Jesus Rejected in Nazareth: Wordless Book Cross Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
Download Creation Craft
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to download their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!