Help kids learn using a hundreds chart with these fun, engaging math games for kids from Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Many teachers are moving towards using 120 chart to help kids “get” that after 100 the pattern repeats. Included in the download is also a 120 Chart if you’d prefer.
Hundreds ChartAll you need for these activities is a hundreds chart (included in the free printable below).
Hundreds Chart Puzzle
Print the hundreds chart in the free download below on colored cardstock and cut apart in different odd size shapes. Have children put it back together. This is such a great activity for understanding number orders and patterns.
I store each puzzle in a sandwich size ziplock bag.
Hundreds Chart Number Patterns
Help kids identify patterns in the hundreds chart with these free printable worksheets. Kids can fill in the numbers to recognize counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, and odd/even numbers.
Hundreds Chart Life-the-Flap
This is such a fun way for kids to start understanding the relationship of numbers on the hundreds chart. Just print the free printable hundreds chart below as well as the “trick” square in the color you like.
Tell kids to find a number. Now have them find out what number is 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, and 10 less by lifting the flip.
Hundreds Chart Games – Roll to 100 or 120
This NO PREP, easy-to-play math game helps kid learn to navigate the hundreds chart and practice counting to 100 or 120.
Hundreds Chart Worksheets
Kids will use their hundreds chart to complete these 10 more and 10 less worksheets for some great practice.
Hundreds Chart Activity
This sticky hundreds chart math activity from coffee cups and crayons is such a fun way for young learners to explore the hundreds chart and counting to 100.
Hundreds Chart Mystery Letters
This Reading Mama shares these free printable Hundreds Chart Mystery Letters. These are such a fun way for kids to explore the hundreds chart while recognizing letters too.
Twist on the Hundreds Chart
Twist on the Hundreds Chart from What I have Learned is such a fun, clever teaching idea you’ll want to check out.
Hundreds Chart Coloring
Here is another fun way way for kids to practice number 1-100 using the hundreds chart. Get this free printable Hundreds Chart Coloring from 1+1+1=1
Hundreds Chart Logic Problems
Kids will have fun problem solving using these hundreds chart logic problems from Math Wire.
Hundreds Chart Money
Help kids make the connection between money and counting by practicing counting (or skip counting) with this fun hundreds chart money activity from Learning at Play
More Math Games for Kids
- 2nd Grade Mad Minutes
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Math Game
- Christmas Solve & Stamp (Addition & Subtraction)
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Don't Get Caught Fishy Multiplication Game
- Home Run Division Math Game
- Hot Chocolate Math: Multiplication & Division
- Knights Division Quest
- Leap Frog Multiplication game
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-8s)
Download Hundreds Chart Printables
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share, please refer others to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!