Do you homeschool during the month of December?
But we like to mix things up and do more creative, fun learning.
Christmas HomeschoolingWhen my oldest was a Kindergartner we just nixed school for the month and instead focused on doing lots of Christmas crafts & reading lots of books.
One year we did Craft & Pray Around the World where we learned about Christmas in 24 countries around the world while we learned how we could pray for the people who lived there and made a Christmas ornament representing that country.
Last year I tried to make lots of Christmas themed Worksheets for Kids to make practicing extra fun.
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Color by Number (Preschool / K)
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- Gingerbread Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- December Spelling Tests (language arts K-6th)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
But this year, we are going to try this super creative history for kids lesson. You can get all the details (including free printables) for A WWII Christmas from Free Homeschool Deals.