Fun activities for kids
Before the kids start yelling "I'm bored" get inspired with some of these great water play activities.
You can cool off while building a water wall, playing with bubbles, shooting off bottle rockets, or playing with water beads. There are lots of great ideas to choose from!
20 Water Play ActivitiesSummer is the perfect time to do all those fun activities that seem to slip through the cracks during the school year. This collection of 20 water play activities will keep your kids learning and exploring through the hot summer months. You won't have kids complaining of boredom with these fun ideas.
- Pool Noodle Water Wall from Teaching Mama
- Swamp Water Bin Sensory Play from Sugar Aunts
- Rainbow Water Xylophone from Mama Papa Bubba
- Rainbow Bubbles from Gift of Curiosity
- Water Balloon Phonics from Mess for Less
- Water Bead Sensory Science from 123 Homeschool 4 Me
- Colored Water Transfer Play from Hands On as we grow
- Water Drop Races from What do we do all day?
- Soapy Sea Foam from Twodaloo
- Bottle Rocket from Science Sparks
- Water Balloon Target Practice from Posh Lil Divas
- Clouds & Rain Fine Motor Practice from Mom Inspired Life
- Ice Cube Painting from Paging Fun Mums!
- Cup & Water Race from Mess for Less
- How to Make Sponge Bombs from Inner Child Fun
- Rainbow Bubble Snakes from Housing a Forest
- Fairy Soup Pretend Play from Artsy Momma
- Fireworks in a Jar from I Can Teach My Child
- Water Bottle Fountain from Learn with Play at Home
- Sensory Water Bag Fun from Momma's Fun World
What water play activities do your kids like to do?Leave me a comment and tell me about your water play activities!
Tonia is a homeschooling mom to one daughter, married to her high school sweetheart, and owner of one crazy beagle. She blogs at The Sunny Patch about the life & adventures of a homeschooling family. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.