I love doing holiday themed learning activities in our homeschool. I created this FREE Printable Thanksgiving themed Phonemic Awareness activity to help my Kindergarten with learning her letter sounds. This Turkey File Folder Game is aimed at Kindergartners, although it could be used with Preschool and 1st graders as well.
Thanksgiving Learning ActivityThis Turkey File Folder Game is perfect for the month of November. It is aimed to help Kindergartners with their phonemic awareness (the sound alphabet letters make) which an essential pre reading skill. This could also be use with some preschoolers and 1st graders too.
FREE Kindergarten File Folder GameThe File folder game is easy to print, cut, and tape together. Full directions included.
Outside of assembled Phonemic Awareness Turkey File Folder Game.
Inside of Kindergarten File Folder Game.
Christmas Crafts for KidsChristmas Crafts for Kids.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ScrappinDoodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
More Thanksgiving Ideas for Families:
- 35 Turkey Crafts for Kids
- Thankful Turkey Hand Art
- Turkey Pot Pie Recipes
- What to Make for Thanksgiving Dinner (includes menu, timeline, recipes, and printable shopping list)
- Thanksgiving Color by Number FREE Printable
- Thanksgiving Hand art Turkey T-shirt Craft for Kids
- Reading the Easy Way – Kindergarten (8 weeks to mastering key sight words using 5 games, fun worksheets like color by sight word, printable readers, and more!)