Tooth Fairy Letter
Kids of all ages from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students will enjoy receiving one of these tooth fairy letters, Whether you need a printable tooth fairy letter to maket the occassion special, because the tooth fairy forgot, the fairy was late, or you want to mark how your children are taking care of their teeth with a note or certificate – these are super handy.
Tooth Fairy Letter Printables
These free Tooth Fairy Notes come in color only, though it is not a lot of color. You can also laminate the pages for durability after you have personalised them!
Tooth Fairy Notes
In this pack of cute tooth fairy notes there are over 11 different tooth fairy note ideas to print and use with your child including:
- official note from the toothfairy
- tooth fairy note printable
- tooth fairy certificate
- tooth fairy apology letter
- letter from tooth fairy to child
- tooth fairy forgot letter
- Notes from child to the tooth fairy
With the 9 different notes from the tooth fairy, there are some that are like a certificate that are to be left when picking up the tooth. There are a couple of notes that can be used, the night after, when the tooth fairy forgot to pick up the tooth. There are also a couple of blank ones that can be personalized to your specific child and events that took place.
Free printable tooth fairy letter
With the notes to the tooth fairy, children can personalise these, informing the tooth fairy of the events that led to the tooth falling out. They are especially good for those children, like mine on a number of occasions, who lost their tooth after it fell out.
There are two notes that are written in the shape of a tooth. These can be cut out around the tooth (and fairy) before being given out. After personalizing the notes, they could also be laminated to preserve them better.
Dental Printables for Kids
If you are looking for more fun teeth themed activities for dental health month in February or any other time you want to sneak in some tooth fairy activities, check out these resources:
- Dental Health Letter Tracing
- Tooth Fairy Letter and Notes Printables
- Free printable Teeth Brushing Chart
- Teeth Tracing Numbers & Counting Mats
- D is for Dentist printable pack for learning the letter d
- FUN Dental Health Month Crafts for February
- Tooth Fairy Worksheets for Kids
- Also Tooth Fairy Printable Pack
- Dental Printables – My Teeth Reader (color, read, and learn)
- Monster Teeth Counting Playdough Mats – Dental Activity
- Dental Health Coloring Pages – taking care of your teeth and design your own tooth character
- Lots of fun ideas in this Dentist Preschool Theme
- Sliding Brushing Teeth Visual Sequence Dental Printables
- Playdough Flossing Activity – Dental Health Activities for Preschoolers
- Fun and easy to make Tooth Craft with free printable tooth and toothbrush template
Free tooth fairy letter
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set) For classroom use please purchase a licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!