What in the world are School Punch Cards?
Basically it is a fun way for you and your child to track the work they’ve completed. Just punch the subject / day and move on to the next task. There are various choices in the pack. You can choose plain, blank (so you fill in subject/task – you can do this in PDF instead of by hand), Tot/Preschool with fewer tasks, or one with many different playful images at the top.
Graphics were purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
Additional Homeschool Resources:
- Homeschool Room Makeover
- 300+ Free Printables for Homeschoolers by Subject
- Homeschooling 101 - everything you need to to know with lots of free resources!
- Our Workboxes - how we keep it all organized
- Free Homeschool Forms - to help you get organized!
- Homeschooling in Illinois
- 13 Homeschool Blogs you Should be Reading