3 Reasons You Should read About Summer Brain Games
- Summer Brain Games is FREE!
- Summer Brain Games can be done by anyone in any state or country in the world!
- Summer Brain Games will give you simple step-by-step directions so you can create meaningful science activities for kids
What are Summer Brian GamesThe Museum of Science & Industry has created Summer Brain Games to help parents like you make the most of summer to create meaningful scientific activities to help your children think and learn. The kids and I are having so much fun with these projects. Each one is simple to complete with things found in most homes. Like I said – it’s free and the supplies basically are too!
[see more lego games]
Did you know . . .
Research shows that kids typically loose up to 3 months of learning over the summer! Summer Brain Games is a fun, easy way to keep kids thinking and avoid the Summer Brain Drain!
Get FREE Science ProjectsBasically, you sign-up on line to receive 8 weekly emails [June 17 – August 12, 2013]. Each email will include simple directions to complete a fun science project with yours kids. Projects are ideal for children of all ages. Instructions are available in English or Spanish.
Summer Brain Games Tips
- Get Stated now! This is probably the easiest activity you will plan for your kids – it is already planned for you. So instead of adding to a to do list, just do it!
- You could win an annual membership to The Museum of Science & Industry! Each week one lucky winner will receive a free household membership to the Museum of Science & Industry!! [fingers crossed]
Visit msichicago.org/summerbrain now to register for Summer Brain Games and download your free Summer Brain Games kit. As an added bonus, registering automatically gets you a pass to come to the Museum for free this summer.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.