Kids will enjoy learning about the Old Testament Bible story of Noahs Ark for kids while creating this fun and colorful Noah’s ark Craft. This fun, free noah’s ark craft printable is a siple, but super cute Bible Craft for kids! Make this craft with toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. Simply print free printable noah’s ark crafts and you are ready to color, cut, and paste with this activity!
Noah’s Ark Craft
While completing this fun Noah’s ark craft, children can read the story about Noah, his family and the ark that he built in the book of Genesis. They can then retell the story in their own words and even write it or draw it in pictures in the book that is added onto the ark. This noah’s ark arts and crafts is perfect for all ages from toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students! Use this noah and the ark craft along with a Sunday School lesson or Bible story at home to make the story memorable.
Noah’s ark craft printable
Noah’s ark preschool craft
To create this craft:
- Decide between making the ark book (top flap that is stapled) or the ark flip book.
- Print out the ark, Noah and the animals and the rainbow pages on white cardstock.
- Print out your chosen book pages on white paper.
- Children can decorate the ark, the extra ark piece, Noah and the animals and the rainbow.
Noah’s ark arts and crafts
- Carefully create a cut in ark page where the red line is, as per the picture below.
- Cut out and glue the rainbow onto the page with the ark.
- Cut out Noah and the animals. To make them into puppets, glue or tape a paddlepop stick to the back of them.
- To create the top flap book, cut out all the pages and place them in order with the ark at the front. Staple the top twice to hold the book together. Children can draw animals, or Noah’s family, or they can write the story in their own words or Bible verses on these pages. Glue the back of the book onto the ark.
- To create the flip book, cut out all the pages, place glue above the dotted line and stick it to the bottom of the next piece. Continue until you have all your pieces together. Let dry and then fold back and forth. Glue the ark cover page onto the front. Children can draw animals, or Noah’s family, or they can write the story in their own words or Bible verses on these pages. Glue the back of the flip book onto the ark. The Bible verses can be written or glued onto the inside pages of either of the books.
Noah and the ark craft
These craft pages come completely in black and white, so that children can use their creative skills to decorate them as they wish.
Plus don’t miss our pack of FREE printable Noahs Ark Worksheets to go along with your lesson!
Bible Activities for Kids
- Paper Plate Noah’s Ark Craft
- Parable of the lost sheep craft activities
- God protects us craft from the story of Nahum
- Prophet Ezekiel Craft (free printable template included)
- Zerubbabel Leads the Israelites Home Pennant Craft
- Lampstand Zechariah the Prophet Craft
- FUN Christmas Story Scavenger Hunt
- Fun and free printable Days of Creation BINGO
- Jesus in the Temple Craft
- 12 Disciples Bible Crafts and Activities for Sunday School Lesson
- Wordless Book Craft
- Jesus is Greater than John: Jesus Sandals Craft
- Practice math and literacy skills with these super cute, free Noahs Ark Worksheets
- 10 plagues of Egypt and the crossing of the red sea Moses Craft
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack or the Books of the Bible bulletin board.
- Books of the Bible bookmark
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Printable Flower Activity for Kids Scavenger Hunt
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Free printable noah’s ark crafts
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to grab their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Noahs Ark Craft Template <<
Leave a Reply