Kids will have fun practicing identifying the days of creation with this fun, free printable, Creation BINGO. We used this7 days of creation games along with our creation sunday school lesson. We have several fun games, activities, and printables to teach preschool, Pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade students about creation story for kids. Simply print creation bingo printable and you are ready to play and learn with fun Bible games for kids.
When teaching children about the stories in the Bible, let’s start at the beginning. “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” Genesis 1:1. God created a lot in the first 6 days; it can be a lot for children to remember what God created on each day of creation. This fun Bible review game is a great way to review the material with preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students. Simply download and print the pdf file and you are ready to play and learn with Creation BINGO.
Creation Bingo Printable
7 Days of Creation Games
The printable file for this creation bible activities includes a “cheat sheet” dice (optional) and 48 color bingo boards so you can play with a large group, coop or family.
Days of Creation
We started out reviewing the days of creation with this fun, free printable game; this goes along well with those doing the Gospel Project, week 2.
To set-up this 7 days of creation games, just print the dice and as many of the game boards as you are going to need in color on cardstock. Have the leader roll the dice and call out the number rolled (1-6).
Students must then identify ONE square on their bingo creation board that was created on that day and mark it with a button or whatever else you have handy. Play until someone gets 4-in-a-row and shouts BINGO. A prize of a small piece of candy makes it extra fun!
Creation Sunday School Lesson
To go along with our fun creation games and our lesson how God created people in His image we had another we made a mirror craft.
Just print template (below) on cardstock.
Kids can color a self portrait and decorate their mirror with crayons, gems, etc.
“So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.” Genesis 1:27
Creation Story for Kids
Learn the Books of the Bible
Here are several fun activities we’ve used to help the kids learn the books of the Bible. They are well suited to most kids in elementary school. You may also like or Books of the Bible Snack, Books of the Bible bulletin board, and books of the Bible bookmark.
- Pool Noodle Books of the Bible Games for Kids
- Hopscotch Books of the Bible Games
- 66 Books of the Bible Game for Kids
- Cup Books of the Bile Games
- Leaves Books of the Bible Games
- Learning the books of the bible with Lego
- Discs Books of the Bible Games
- Army of Spoons Books of the Bible Games
- Free Bible Bookcase Printable
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Free Printable Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable Game
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Free Printable Scripture Cards pdf
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
- See all our many Free Sunday School Lessons
Days of Creation Game
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to share, please share a link to this page for others to grab their own copy. Thanks!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Days of Creation Game <<
Thank you for creating something so beautiful for us to use! These are a blessing!
Thank you SO much. I’m new to teaching and you games with study will be such a blessing for us. God bless.