Kids will have so much fun practicing writing their ABCs with this engaging lowercase letter tracing activity with a fun monster theme! This lowercase alphabet tracing is an engaging way to help preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age children practice forming lower case letters, visual discrimination, and strengthening hand muscles while having a scarry good time! Simply print pdf file with small letter tracing worksheets and you are ready to practice ABCs with cute monster activity for kids!
Lowercase letters printable pdf
These monster printables are a lowercase alphabet worksheets with a twist. Children will find and trace lower case letters on the small letter tracing worksheets based on the funny monster they draw. This lowercase letter tracing works on identifying lowercase letters with preschoolers and kindergartners. This works great for kids who are struggling with identifying their letters like ELL / ESL kids. The monster themed cards will spike the child’s interest as they pick a card and say the letter name. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this lowercase alphabet tracing activity!
Tracing lowercase letters
Lower case letter tracing pdf
To make this small alphabet worksheets a versatile and re-usable activity, you can also choose to laminate the recording sheet and have the kids use dry erase markers on the sheet as they work on their letter identification and formation skills. Of if you prefer, students can use crayons, marker or colored pencils to trace the tracing lowercase letters printable worksheets.
- Print on Card stock or laminate
- Cut the cards out.
- Store them in a plastic sleeve or file folder.
- Prepare the cards for a group of students (you can print and laminate more for more groups).
- Note: you can laminate the recording sheet if you wish to be re-using it.
Tracing small letters a-z pdf
To play this monster alphabet game, stack the Monster Alphabet Cards in the middle of the table. Hand out a recording sheet to each student in the group. Explain that they are to choose one card at a time.
A student will say the letter on the card and then find it on their recording sheet. Then all kids will trace the letter on their recording sheet. The next child draws a card and the process is repeated until they’ve colored or traced all the letters on their sheet!
Monster Activities for Preschoolers
- Monster Shape Playdough Mats
- Monster Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Feed the Monster Printable
- Monsters Inc Slime
- Free Monster Memory Game
- Monster Match CVC Words Activity For Kindergarten
- Monster Math
- Target Monster Cookie Recipe
- Monster Alphabet Letters
- Monster Counting with Google Eyes
- Fun Monster Preschool Theme
- Monsters Family Fun Night
- HUGE Monster Worksheets Pack (with silly Monsters University friends)
- 100 EPIC Monster Crafts for preschoolers
FREE Alphabet Printables
Looking for more abc printables for kids? You have tons of free alphabet printables
- Fun Alphabet, Phonics Coloring Pages
- Super cute, Free printable Letter Recognition Worksheets – each page has a different theme
- Disney Alphabet Coloring Pages to practice letter tracing A-Z
- Alphabet Books pdf – a book for each letter of the alphabet from A to Z
- Free Printable Alphabet Worksheets – handy with a page per letter with tracing for upper and lowercase letters
- Alphabet Maze pack to practice ABCs with cute themed mazes
- Cut and Paste Alphabet Worksheets – great for learning ABCs with pre-k
- Super Cute Printable Letter Hats to color and wear for letter of the week
- Simple Alphabet Playdough Mats with space to trace letters
- Finish the picture Alphabet Playdough Mats
- Practice phonemic awareness with these cute, free printable KITE alphabet crafts
- Handy Alphabet Printables for Wall
- Build letters with these cute lego letters mat set
- Match letters and sounds to make a PB & J sandwich with clever initial sounds activities
- Free Build a Letter Template
Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Super cute Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Practice letters with these clever Pirate ABC Worksheets
- Our most popular Alphabet worksheets as they have a little of everything (above)
- Super cute alphabet crafts using our free lower case letters printables
- Uppercase Alphabet Letter Crafts
- Alphabet Strips are a handy visual for kids
- Practice a variety of math and litearcy skills with these themed free alphabet printables
- Make a cute handprint alphabet project for each letter A – Z
- Simple Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Fun Letter Recognition Worksheets for Kids to do with do a dot markers
- Animal Themed Uppercase Letter Tracing Cards
- Alphabet Dot Marker Printables
- Animal Themed ABC Worksheets
- Cute fish Find the Letter Worksheets
- Print and Go Find the Letter Worksheets
- Free Printable Uppercase Letter Crafts
- Outrageously FUN Fruit Loop Alphabet Mats
- Looking for more free printables? We have lots of pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets 1st grade worksheets, and over 1 million pages of FREE worksheets for kids.
Lowercase letter tracing
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.