Sesame Street Crafts
Do you have a Sesame Street loving kiddo? Then you will have fun celebrating Sesame Street Day in the month of November with these super cute Sesame Street Crafts for toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten and first grade students.
Sesame Street Day
Truth be told, I haven’t watched Sesame Street in quite some time. While there are some new characters on this educational show for kids, most have stayed the same. When I think of Sesame Street, Elmo, the furry red monster, first comes to mind. Other much loved characters are Grover, Bert & Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and perhaps not loved, but definitely memorable… Oscar the Grouch.
Some are for fun, while others sneak in a learning concept. But I encourage you to be intentional in setting aside some time to celebrate Sesame Street Day– your kiddo will love it!
Sesame Street Crafts for toddlers
Paper Roll Elmo & Cookie Monster from Crafty Morning | This fun craft using paper towel tubes to create two popular characters from the show.
E is for Elmo Craft from School Time Snippets | Teach your child the letter E with Elmo. He/she will love this simple letter craft!
DIY No Sew Elmo Tee from Moms & Crafters | Your Elmo fan will LOVE sporting this cool t-shirt. Yay! for it being no-sew!
Elmo & Cookie Monster Salt Dough Ornaments from Raising Little Superheroes | Craft up some Christmas ornaments using salt dough!
Monster at the End of This Book Craft from OT Toolbox | Craft up this adorable Grover craft after reading the book, Monster at the End of This Book. It’s such a fun and interactive book for little ones!
Sesame Street Puppet Craft from Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails | Super simple puppet crafts for Elmo and Oscar the Grouch, but you could easily make more for other Sesame Street characters. Instead of googly eyes, if you cut out an eye hole– they become masks!
Sesame Street Softies from GlueSticks Blog | Once mom (or grandma or someone with sewing skills) puts these bean bags together, the possibilities to learn are endless!
Ernie and Bert Paper Plate from Crafty Morning | Team Ernie or Team Bert?! Make both of these silly characters using paper plates!
Sesame Street Characters from The Resourceful Mama | Another simple paper plate Sesame Street craft kids will love!
Sesame Street Scissor Skills Craft from The Inspired Treehouse | Use the loveable characters of sesame street to practice cutting skills!
Sesame Street arts and crafts
Sesame Street Books
Sesame street activities for toddlers
- Oscar’s Trash Toss from Annie’s Eats looks like a great way to get kiddos moving. Sneak in some learning by writing letters or numbers on pieces of trash!
- Feed the Cookie Monster Game from Happy Home Fairy is a fun way to practice colors!
- Pin the Nose on the Elmo Game from Night Owl Corner (as seen on ChickaBug) is the cutest party game for little ones!
Sesame Street Treats
- Cookie Monster Popcorn from Two Sisters Crafting might make me turn into the popcorn monster! This sweet treat is sure to bring giggles!
- Elmo Cookies from The BeWitchin’ Kitchen are adorable!
- Cookie Monster Rice Crispie Treats from Kids Activities Blog is a fun treat your kids can make on their own!
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts