Do you have an incredible kid? Sure you do! Every kid is incredible which is why Incredible kid Day on March 16th is the perfect time to celebrate kids and all the incredible things they can do.
Celebrate Incredible Kid Day
1. Read Books About Incredible Kids
Everyone is familiar with Mozart as a child prodigy, but there are many other remarkable kids in history like Abbie Burgess, a young girl who kept the lighthouse lamps lit during a terrible storm. There’s also Louise Braille who was in school when he developed his reading system for the blind. Incredible Kid Day is the perfect time to inspire your own children with books about other incredible kids.
2. Write About Incredible Plans
What do your kids plan on doing as adults? Do they plan to explore Mars, go on missions to Africa, or develop a cure for cancer? Have your kids sit down and write about the incredible things they’re going to do with their life. If they get stuck, remind them to keep the 5-W’s in mind: who, what, when, where, and how. Your kids don’t need to write pages, just a paragraph or two will do.
3. Create Collage of Skills
Being an incredible kid isn’t just about what they’ll do in the future. It’s also about what your kids can do now. Youngest children especially get frustrated by what they can’t do. So pull out magazines and have your kids create a collage of the various skills they’ve learned over the years, skills such as reading, bike riding, and baseball. They’ll be amazed at how many skills they have.
4. Create Cards
Remind your children that they’re not the only incredible kids around. Their friends are pretty incredible too. Incredible kid day is a wonderful time to create inspiring cards for friends and family. Draw pictures, write stories, and share why your friends and family are so important to you. Perhaps they’re funny and tell wonderful jokes. Your friends may be sensitive and encourage you when you’re having a bad day. So create cards for the people you love.
5. Talent Show
Have your kids performed on stage? If not, a talent show is the perfect time for a debut performance. Brainstorm ideas for talents your children can perform in the show. The collage comes in handy right about now! Don’t forget to set the stage for the talent show and send out invitations.
Incredible Kid Day is the perfect day to inspire your children with future plans and appreciating your kids for the amazing people they are.
How will you celebrate Incredible Kid Day?
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts
- 20 FUN peanut butter crafts to Celebrate National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day on April 2nd