This activity works with any piece of paper, but if you want a pretty black and white worksheet to print off, just grab it below.
This is a great letter recognition activity for Preschool and Kindergarten age kids.
Letter Recognition Activity
To play with preschoolers each person should pick a different alphabet letter. Play tic-tac-toe as usual, but using alphabet stamps or letters to play.
So simple, so effective!
To play with kindergarten or 1st graders try having one person be the lower case letter and the other person be the uppercase letter. This will help kids learn to recognize upper and lower case letters easily.
Note: Other ideas for playing are to have children write their names or key sight words.
- Lego Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Alphabet Flashcards
- Cut & Paste Alphabet Book with Writing Practice
- Disney Alphabet Worksheets
- Valentine Alphabet Book
- Phonics Alphabet Coloring Pages
- Playdough Play Mats A to Z
- Alphabet Dot to Dots
- Bingo Marker Alphabet Letter Find
- Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Alphabet Worksheets for Handwriting Practice
Download Letter Recognition Game
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!