Our Favorite, FREE Alphabet Activities
- Alphabet Coloring Sheets
- Alphabet Cut & Paste Book
- Matching alphabet cards for upper and lower case
- Bingo Marker Alpahbet Letter Find
- A-Z alphabet flash cards
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Little alphabet books (A-E)
- Alphabet Hats
How to prepareDownload this printable below. Print off either the color or black and white pages, laminate (if you want) and cut to separate the cards. That's it! They're ready!
How to useThe purpose of brain breaks are to give kids a quick physical and mental break from their work, or from too much sitting. Not just because it helps clear minds, but because research says movement helps kids retain and recall what they’ve been learning.
Children can pick a card and then do the actions for about 15 seconds. Brain breaks are meant to be brief interludes to re-focus and get their concentration back, so the break only needs to be a few minutes long.
These action cards are also great for practicing counting. Just count while doing the actions – it really helps kids stay on task, enjoy repetition, and get some extra movement into their day!
I hope you enjoy taking these brain breaks with your kids!
Download Brain BreaksBefore you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
>> Download Brain Breaks <<
Founder of Liz's Early Learning Spot, Australian Early Childhood teacher, mom, audiobook queen, lover of beach and bush walks. You can also find me on: Facebook and Pinterest