Kids need lots of practice to learn coins, what they are worth, and how to add up multiple coins.
I am LOVING these adorable, free printable Money Games Worksheets from The Measured Mom. They are cute, fun, and the concept is simple.
No prep required! Just print and play with Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade kids.
FREE Math Activities for Kids
- Addition Mini Book (Adding 0-12)
- Deck of Cards: Addition
- Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- Hoppy Frog Math (basic addition 1-10)
- Hot Chocolate Math: Addition & Subtraction
- House Fact Families
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Measuring Lines of Bugs
- Princess Addition Flashcards
- Skip Counting Puzzles (2s-10s)
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game
- Toy Story Subtraction Flashcards