This is a fun, hands on way for Preschool & Kindergarten, and 1st grade children to practice their alphabet letter and sounds.
This is a great fall activity for kids!
FREE Phonics Puzzles
Just print the puzzles on cardstock (for durability).
Cut out the candy corn and cut apart the colored sections.
Note: If you have a toddler or preschooler who is not ready to identify words yet, you can always leave they yellow and orange sections together. It will still help reinforce what the word looks like.
- A to Z Letter Find
- Alphabet Dot to Dot
- Alphabet Hats (A to Z)
- Alphabet Playdough PLAYmats
- Alphabet Book, Cut & Paste with writing practice
- Duplo Alphabet Mats
- Phonics Coloring Sheets
- Alphabet Practice Worksheets (A to Z)
- FREE Alphabet Go Fish Game
- Bingo Marker Letter Find
Download Candy Corn Phonics Puzzles
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from ClipArtopia
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!