scented play doh or DIY Chocolate Play doh to make it a multi sensory activity.
Playdough MatsI created the Playdough Mats to help teach my toddler and preschooler how to make both upper and lower case letters. Just laminate the sheets or stick them in page protectors so they can be used over and over. This is a simple, fun activity that is perfect for early learners.
Other Ways to Build Letters with Playdough Mats:
- Shape homemade pretzels.
- Fill with dot stickers
- Use Legos to build the letter
- Fill with colored pasta
- Coat wit glue and add glitter
- Glue yarn on
- Put stickers over the letter
- Cut & paste pictures that start with the same letter
- Stamp with corresponding letter stamps
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
>> Download Playdough Mats <<
Additional Early Learning Activities:
- Alphabet Color & Trace Pages
- Religious Playdough Mats
- Alphabet Wall Cards & Flashcards
- Learn to spell your name & address printable
- Alphabet Unit Idea Page
- DIY Chocolate Play doh
- Edible Finger-paint