Cool Math Games for Preschoolers and KindergartnersThis is a very simple, but effective activity. Have your child punch the corresponding number of holes on the slip of paper. It is great for practicing with numbers, improving motor skills, and lots of fun too.
Hole Punching Math FunThere are numbers 1-20 as well as some harder activities like punching exactly where the spots are to make shapes and letters.
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
Additional Math Games and Activities
- Building with Craft sticks - includes free printable idea book (logic)
- Number Wallcards & Flash Cards
- Measuring Bugs free printable - using rulers
- Barnyard Counting Clip-on - Counting 1-10
- Shape Picture Book - problem solving and logic
- Number Trains - Counting by 1s, 2s, 5s, and 10s
- 27+ Themed Preschool Pack including Math Activiites
- Reading the Easy Way: Preschool