Looking for a fun way for kids to learn and explore this earth day? Kids of all ages will love exploring with these Earth Day Activities.
Earth Day Activities for Kids
Earth Day Sensory Bottles for Kids
- Clean, clear
- plastic bottles
- contents (as detailed in bottle descriptions below)
- Clean out clear plastic bottles and caps. Let air dry.
- Gather materials to place in bottles. (See each bottle’s contents below.)
- Once bottles are filled, glue the lids in place with waterproof glue to prevent spillage and choking hazards.
- Print and laminate bottle cue cards. Attach to corresponding bottles.
- Insert earth-day-sensory-bottle-labels image
Antarctica/Arctic Sensory Bottle
Ocean Sensory Bottle
Sky Sensory Bottle
Dirt and Worms Sensory Bottle
Tree Sensory Bottle
Recycling Sensory Bottle
Setting up an Invitation to Learn
Create an inviting area for children to explore these sensory bottles by setting them up in a learning center with a magnifying glass, handheld magnet, and other earth-related items such as shells, rocks, pine cones, etc. You may also wish to include related books young learners can explore before or after sensory bottle investigation.
Earth Day for Kids
Download Earth Day Sensory Bottle Labels
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!