Kids need lots of practice when they are learning to read! Here are 10 simple-to-make reading games that will not only help Kindergarten and 1st grade kids learn to read, but are fun to play too.
Reading Games for Kids
Do you kids like games?
Almost every child I know loves to play games! So why not use kids natural love of play to help kids have fun while learning to read.
I love these 10 Simple-to-Make Reading Games for Kids from The Measured Mom. These are perfect for preschool, kindergarten, and 1st grade kids!
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Word Family Sliders (color, cut, slide and READ!)
- Word Endings Ice Cream Shop
- 50 Books Kindergartners can Read Themselves (printable bookmarks)
- Disney Princess Inspired Readers
- Super Hero Reading Logs
- Reading Games & Sight Word Activities
- Reading the Easy Way – Kindergarten