Kids will love making this super cute and simple airplane craft. It is perfect for an A alphabet theme for Preschool or Kindergarten, to go along a book you are reading, or just as a fun kids activities.
Whether you are looking for a fun-to-make craft for the alphabet letter A or just to follow your child’s interest, your kids are going to love this super cute and easy to make airplane craft for kids!
This airplane craft is great for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids.
Paint your Airplane
Hint: We love using these trays to contain the crafty mess =)
Assemble your Airplane
Here is what you need for each airplane you are making:
- 1 painted clothespin (color a)
- 2 painted popsicles (color b)
- 2 large wings of Craft Foam cut to the size of a Large Popsicle Stick (color b)
- 1 Small pom pom (color b)
- Hot Glue gun (optional, but helpful)
Using your hot glue gun attach one of the popsicle sticks to the back of the clothespin.