Grab these FREE Printable Thank You Notes to help teach kids to be grateful. These work for any occasion for kids to say thank you!
FREE Snowman Printables for Kids
- S is for Snowman Week
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheets for Kids
- Snowman Counting Activity
- Printable Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Place Value Snowman
- Winter Count to 10 Printables
- Free Snowman Writing Prompts
- Read a Word Build a Snowman
- Snowman CVC Words
FREE Printable Thank You Notes
We all make resolutions to enter the new year with new positive habits. Perhaps that is why January is National Thank You Month. What could be better than starting off the on the right foot by showing others our gratitude.
Make 2019 a Year of Gratitude
Teaching our children to thank people in their lives who have done given them gifts or shown kindness is essential. Allowing children to express gratitude will fight against feelings of entitlement. Your children will look forward to sharing their gratitude and express love toward others. The sooner you begin this important lesson the sooner you and your children will reap the benefits. Encourage your children with this free download.
1. Thank You Stationery: Print out the stationery and allow your child to write a heartfelt thank you. Children are often intimidated by the writing process so this should be fun and low pressure. You can do this in a few ways. Have your child dictate her letter to you while you write it on a plain piece of paper. Your can now can easily copy it onto the stationery. Another method is to allow your child to write it out on a plain piece of paper and give your child time to edit it on her own. Then go over it yourself and give gentle corrections if needed. Then have your child copy it on the printed stationery.
2. Thank You Card: Print out the 5×7 card (when folded) card and allow your child to color the “Thank You” on the front. The inside is blank for personalization. You can use the same method to help your child express herself in her “thank you” note. Tell your child not to worry about mistakes as you can simply print out another one. You can send the card or drop it off with a little homemade gift or cookies!
Check out TONS of Disney World Tips & Tricks!
Tons of amazing, family favorite, Yummy Recipes!
Gratitude Books for Kids
Download FREE Printable Thank you Notes
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.