This free printable Psalm 23 BINGO is a fun way for children to learn Psalm 23 and work on recalling Psalm 23 memory work. We used this Bible game in our Sunday school lesson to go along with our unit on the Psalms and David. This is a fun psalm 23 activity sheets for kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students.
Psalm 23 Bingo
It can be hard to find fun bible crafts and activities for kids each and every week before teaching Sunday School. I usually scour the internet first to see if anyone has any great ideas before spending time coming up with something myself. But this week, I couldn’t find just what I was looking for. If you are looking for a fun Psalm 23 Bingo Game to make learning about David and the Psalms – you will love this free printable psalm 23 worksheet. The psalm 23 printable is perfect for kindergarten, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students.
Psalm 23 activity sheets
David and Psalms Bible Lesson for Kids
Our church is going through the entire Bible in 3 years with our current curriculum. This week we are tackling Psalms, Proverbs, and Ecclesiastes. (A lot to tackle!) We have a group activity for kids as they come in, singing praise songs, Bible teaching time (lead by my hubby), Sword Drills (we teach 2nd grade and they need to be actively using their Bible), small group time, and a weekly craft. If you are looking for some craft suggestions for a unit on David or Psalms
Psalms 23 Craft
We’ve already made a cheerio cereal sheep craft for the parable of the lost sheep and a cute stamped sheep craft for our lesson on Cain and Abel, so for when we taught this lesson to pre k, kindergarten, toddler children we made the classic sheep where children use glue to stick cotton bolls (as wool) over the sheep’s body). We wrote Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” on the back.
Psalm 23 Activity
We are making a gumball craft based on Psalm 119:103 similar to this free Gumball Machine Cut Out Craft. Our kids are writing things that are sweet to them (chocolate, twix, cookies, ice cream, etc.) on their gumballs and pasting them in their gumball machine. Then every time they think about their favorite sweets they can be reminded that God’s word is sweeter than even their favorite treats.
Psalm 23 Game
Our opening Bible game this week will be this Psalm 23 Bingo I put together. There are pictures and words based on Psalm 23. This Bible game will help kids be able to visualize the different elements of Psalm 23. The printable is in color, but can be printed in black and white to save on costs. You can give out stickers, smartie candy, or a high five as a prize. The Psalm 23 Bible Bingo includes:
- 17 unique boards – this way most children can have their own board (Our class usually averages 45 students so once they are all there, some will have duplicate boards, but that’s okay.)
- Calling Pictures – cut them out and put them in a hat or bag
- Sheep Marker Squares – Cut out and have children place over spaces that have been called
This activity is great for homeschool Bible, family devotions, or a Sunday School lesson for Preschool – 3rd Grade.
Bible Printables for Kids
- Free printable books of the bible bookmarks templates
- Printable Bible Verses (verse cards for kids and families)
- Sermon Notes for Kids (works with any sermon)
- Creation BINGO Printable
- Printable Jelly Bean Gospel for Kids
- Creation Crafts for Kids
- Bible Verse Copywork
- Cain and Abel Craft
- Sin Entered the World Sin Craft for Kids
- Learn Books of the Bible with Hopscotch game
- Beatitudes Sunday school lesson
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 Craft
- Lost Sheep Craft
Psalm 23 Memory Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!