Connect four has been a favorite game of mine since childhood. It is simple, competitive and quick. We switched it up a bit and made this printable connect four math version for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and first grade students to practice addition while having fun playing a math game. There are three versions of this connect 4 cool math – addition, numbers 1-6 and numbers 1-12. Kids will enjoy playing this over and over strengthening important skills. Simply print pdf file with connect 4 math game and you are ready to play and learn.
Math Connect 4
I really like that each connect 4 math game can be used over and over. Plus, you only need a few supplies. This free printable math game is great for practicing number recognition and addition with preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this hands-on addition game for kids and number sense game is sure to be a hit. Use it at school or in the classroom in a math center to make practiving math fun.
Connect 4 math game printable
Connect 4 math game
To play this connect 4 math is fun activity all you need are a few simple materials with our math freebie:
- Connect Four Math Mats
- Markers (we used pom poms) in 2 different colors
- 2 dice
- Regardless of which may you choose, the process of playing is basically the same.
Connect four math game
For the number mats, roll either one or two dice.
- Count the number of dots, identify that number on the mat and cover it with your marker.
- For the addition, add the two numbers together and find the sum on the mat and cover it.
The first person to have 4 in a row, wins! Clear the board and play again!
Connect four math game printable
You can use pom poms, laundry, candy, whatever you’d like. Just make sure it’s two different colors.
Another option is to laminate the boards and use two different colored dry erase markers.
Kids will love competing so much, they may not even know they are practicing important skills!
This is such a fun, hands on math game for kindergartners that helps achieve fluency while having FUN!
- Printable Addition Tic Tac Toe Math Game
- Gumball Math – Addition and Subtraction Practice
- 100 Epic Addition Activities
- Watermelon Addition Within 10 activity
- Printable Number Bonds Games
- Fall Addition Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Sleeping Beauty Color by Addition Math Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet – Addition Practice
- Hands-on Goldfish Addition Practice
- Pot of Gold Addition Practice
- Rubber Duckie Kindergarten Math activity
- Planting Seeds Free Addition Games
- Free Printable Pumpkin Sum Game
- Math Addition Worksheets Mini Book – Adding 0-12
- Deck of Cards Free Addition Worksheets
- Disney Princess Flashcards – Addition
- Free Addition within 10 Games Printable
- Turkey Addition Thanksgiving Math Worksheets
- Apple Addition Coloring Pages
- Free Frog Math – Addition Game for Kids
- St Patricks Day Addition Practice
- Gingerbread Addition Math Game
- Math Mystery Pack – Solve Addition & Subtraction Word Problems
Connect 4 math
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.